Sat, Feb 11|
Wings for Success
The 'YOU Year' Mini-Retreat
You're always looking out for the best for those you love. But what about YOUR visions, wants, hopes, and dreams? What's on your life map for the next year? The next 5 years? 10 years? If you don't know clearly where you're going, every road will get you nowhere. This is your time!
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2023, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
Wings for Success, 346 Exton Square Mall, Exton, PA 19341, USA
About the Event
This retreat is all about YOU! Give yourself this gift of a mini-retreat to reflect, connect, and set fire to your intentions for the year ahead.
Have you taken the time to map out your 2023 vision? You're not alone if your dreams and visions have taken a back seat. This happens to most of us. The "YOU Year" mini-retreat is your invitation to move your dreams and visions forward into reality. This is time to focus on YOU, to create a clear path for your desired life. Together we will enjoy mapping our authentic visions, values, and priorites, create empowered and powerful vision boards, move, laugh, lunch, and so much more.
In this workshop we will use 3 powerful science-based techniques to create your vision and your personal vision and the map needed to get you there: Prioritizing, Intention Setting, and Vision Boarding.
- Prioritizing Before you can design your life around the most important things, first you have to sift and sort to identify what are your key values and priorities. Get clarity on what you want, and ignite the spark of your why.
- Intention Setting We dive in and connect your vision with the action steps of how and when. Making it real!
- Vision Board Here's where we set your dreams on fire! Vision boards represent whatever you want to be, do, or have in your life. It‘s a fun and playful way to access and activate parts of the subconscious brain that inspire us to identify what really fulfills us and lights us up in life, and to really go for our dreams. Making your priorities, visions, and action steps visual turns what was once just wishes and ideas, into a concrete blueprint for your emerging reality.
These 3 techniques pack a powerful punch for bringing what you want into your life. Research has shown that if you can see an outcome clearly, you are much more likely to achieve it.
Your dreams are calling, time to map out your path!
What's included in the "You Year" Mini-Retreat
An exciting interactive positive psychology workshop where you will:
- center yourself with breathing & mindfulness exercises
- blueprint your top priority goals
- align your life goals and heart values
- work with SFP (self-fulfilling prophecies) using re-framing techniques
- create Implementation Intentions to make your goals stick
- enjoy warm and wonderful support and camaraderie
- have creative fun making a vision board to set your goals on fire
Wonderful extras include:
- workbook with reflective prompts and activities
- catered lunch
- wine and cheese
- fun movement breaks
"Whatever you can dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!" - the first Himalayan Expedition
**To hold your spot the 'YOU Year' Mini-Retreat make sure to follow these simple steps:**
- choose the number of tickets (bring a friend!)
- add your name and email details
- click Continue to complete your registration
- you will receive an email confirmation
About W.E. Thrive: W.E. Thrive is a wellness and personal development, social group for women, focused on total wellness of mind, body, and soul. It strives to spark intellectual and emotional growth to guide women to live a full, authentic life. We lift up women leaders in business and in life, recognizing the power of joining forces and being a nexus of like-minded women. W.E. is an acronym recognizing the multi-dimensions of a woman and what drives them to show up each day and thrive! W is for women and E represents all the descriptors of what women do naturally: Women Empower, Elevate, Encourage, Educate, Excel, Engage, Entertain, and Enlighten! The mission of W.E. Thrive is to create an inclusive, safe and supportive community for women on a journey to becoming their best, authentic selves. We inspire each other to thrive in total-wellness of the Mind-Body-Soul with the heart to serve the community together.
For more info join the W.E. Thrive private FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1191509350979322
About Wings for Success: Wings for Success is a Chester County, PA based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing apparel, advice, and advocacy to women since 1997. As a volunteer-based organization Wings for Success has served over 14,000 women of all ages and circumstances from Chester County and the surrounding areas. Whether you are a woman in the community in need of our services, someone that would like to volunteer once or on a regular basis or are looking to donate goods or services and financial support, please don't hesitate to reach out and spread your wonderful wings with us. For more info about services and events: https://wingsforsuccess.org/
YOU Year Mini-Retreat
Includes workbook, materials, and lunch$68.00
Me + sponsor donation
Includes workbook, materials, and lunch for 2 people - you plus donation to sponsor a client to attend as well.$88.00