New Year Tune-up & Reset 1pm
Time & Location
About the Event
You’ve rolled on into the new year with high hopes and now what? Stalling out already? The check engine light is flashing, it’s time for a New Year tune-up!
January says, change is in the air, opportunity awaits, and (ever so politely) it’s time to get your shift together.
Direction ahead somewhat cloudy and unclear? Wish you could get a momentum tune-up? If you find yourself hoping to move forward but stuck in neutral with the same old mindset and self-sabotaging behaviors that did not serve you last year, well...you are only normal and you are not alone. Making positive changes that stick takes some pre-planning and skills that are easy to learn and apply.
In this lively Resilience Pop-up you will:
- use fun positive psychology-based assessments and worksheet tools to take inventory of where you’ve hit bumps in the road before
- learn new skills to navigating all those dreadful and inevitable rough rides on the highway of life
- identify destructive life patterns makes your wheels spin over and over
- create your own personal menu of bold moves and energy-burst strategies you can apply to get out of ruts
- take an honest look to see if your destination is aligned with your ‘why’ and refuel your sense of purpose
- re-ignite your inner 6-year old and bring more play into your life
- build a tool kit of calming practices and mindset-ret techniques for when worry and overwhelm show up
- develop re-set strategies to support you when you wander off the path
- learn intention-setting and pre-paving techniques so you can show up in the world the way you want to
- ..and more
Sign up soon for one of the small group New Year Tune-up and Re-set Resilience Pop-up workshops. Class size is limited to make sure you get individual attention and personal coaching while learning these powerful skills.
Green light go! Make sure to buckle up for the year ahead by learning savvy resilience tools to keep you focused, aligned, on course, and able to enjoy the ride ahead..... bumps and all!
- Early Bird 1pm (pay b4 Jan 20)$25$250$0
- Reg Registration for 1pm Class$32$320$0