Sat, Feb 29|
The Creamery of Kennett Square
Leap into a Re-Set
Want to leap forward but feeling stuck or unsure in parts of your life? We all need a re-set now and then and you have been gifted an extra day this year in February. So grab it for yourself!
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The Creamery of Kennett Square, 401 Birch St, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
About the Event
You entered the new year with high hopes to take bold leaps forward. And now what? Stalling out....stressed....overwhelmed? Falling into the same old ruts? It’s time for a Re-Set Retreat!
If you find yourself stuck in a negative mindset and repeating self-sabotaging behaviors that did not serve you last year, well.. you are not only normal, you are not alone. Making positive changes that stick takes some pre-planning and skills that are easy to learn and apply.
W.E. (Women Empower) Tribe has curated a beautiful afternoon mini-retreat to refresh and refuel you with self-care and empowerment on Feb 29th.
We all need a re-set now and then and you have been gifted an extra day this year in February. So grab it for yourself! Besides yoga, light lunch, and giveaways, the afternoon includes an exciting interactive Positive Psychology workshop where you get to:
- use research-based assessments and worksheet tools to take inventory of where you get stuck in your life
- learn new skills to help master all those nasty bumps on the road
- create your own personal menu of bold moves and energy-burst strategies to get out of ruts
- re-align with your ‘why’ and refuel your sense of purpose
- invite your inner 6-year old out and learn how to bring more play into your life
- build a tool kit of calming practices and mindset-reset techniques for when worry and overwhelm show up
- .....and more
Workshop size is limited. Register now to reserve your space!