IMPOSTER Syndrome Solution!
Time & Location
About the Event
Am I good enough? Will I fail? Will they find out I'm a fake? Do I have any value to offer? Is everyone going to find out my faults, failures, misgivings, and inadequacies? Why do I feel like a fraud all the time????
Questioning our value and doubting our expertise is part of normal human thoughts, and research shows us that the imposter phenomena applies to both women and men. Fear of inadequacy and failure rob us of confidence and owning our accomplishments and success.
It is impossible to feel confident when we are under immense continual cultural pressure to perform and deliver to higher and higher standards in a competitive world and we are fed an ongoing diet of unrealistic expectations that lead to self-defeating, and often self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviors. No matter how much experience or expertise is under your belt, fear of being found out as an imposter is a common issue these days.
Psychology tells us that we are not the best judge of our own capabilities. The human tendency for cognitive biases often gets in the way for us having accurate and flexible thinking. On top of that, our natural deeply rooted fear of disappointing others can lead us easily to feeling chronically insecure. Our brains operate by continually measuring, comparing, judging, and telling stories as we try to make meaning out of life and figure out how we fit in....if we rate....and, how well we rate!
Multiple factors make self-doubt, people pleasing, and insecurity more the norm than confidence and assurance. Come join this in-depth workshop and learn how to work with these fear of failure tendencies so you can finally show up in the world the way you want to.
In this interactive positive psychology based seminar you will:
- Identify your unique strengths and learn how to own them boldly
- Make peace with your inner perfectionist
- Accept yourself as a flawed superhero
- Understand the 5 types of Imposter Complex and where you fit in
- Learn and practice the 5 step 'Imposter Complex Intervention' to experience more freedom and ease
- Discover Real-Time skills for managing insecurity
- Create your own personal map of confidence
- Imposter Syndrome Solution$47$470$0
- Me&friend (save $20)$74$740$0
- Oct 5 & 19 discount package$74$740$0