Sat, Jun 06|
Yes, no, maybe? One of the most anxiety-producing parts of life is decision making. How would you rate your decision-making skills? The cost of poor decision making habits is stalling, procrastinating, and feeling stuck. Learn the art of decision mastery and move on with confidence!
Time & Location
Jun 06, 2020, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Decision paralysis is real! We make more than 35,000 decisions in just one day. Hiding under blankets is certainly one approach, or you can master the art of decision making!
In this lively hands-on workshop, you will learn 3 different powerful techniques for decision making and practice applying them to problem areas in your life to move you forward.
Decision making impacts our life in every moment of each day. Look at your life. Where you are in the current moment is a result of thousands of decisions that you have made up to now. Clutter in things and thoughts is a reflection of delayed decisions. Let's get clear and move on!
- Why we procrastinate
- The paradox of choice
- How to work with fear of failure
- How to make balanced and reasonable choices, why our biases get in the way
- Turn your decision-making into a science
- Where do gut-feelings and intuition come into decision making
- Why we doubt ourselves
- All decisions are not created equal
- How to manage decision freeze up
- Idenfity when we need to make the 'good enough decision' instead of stalling for the 'best decision ever'
- Ticket type
Decision Mastery early bird
Tickets purchased before Wed June 3rdPrice$27.00
- Ticket type