Wed, Jul 29|
Appreciation and Gratitude Mastery Workshop
Gratitude and appreciation are powerful emotions linked to happiness, connection, and wellbeing. Gratitude creates upward vibrational and emotional spirals. It is a gateway to spiritual experiences of flow, love, and transcendence. Feed hope & generate joy as you deepen your practice of gratitude!
Time & Location
Jul 29, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM EDT
About the Event
Ancient philosophy, spiritual wisdom, and modern science have been telling us for ages that appreciation is the key for a life full of satisfaction, wellbeing, and joy. Psychology teaches us that of all emotions, gratitude is the most powerful conduit to increasing connection and love for self and others.
This Masterclass in Appreciation and Gratitude will deepen your understanding of the art of appreciation and give you new skills for enhancing your gratitude practice. We will delve into the science and history of gratitude from the perspective of philosophy, psychology, and physiology.
You will learn:
- the teachings and science of gratitude and art of appreciation from the lens of Posiive Psychology, Law of Attraction, and Science of Mind
- how appreciation is a powerful tool for managing overwhelm, frustration, and the discomfort of uncertainty so that we can function at our best under stress.
- why gratitude is essential for achieving post traumatic growth and truely embracing forgiveness.
- gratitude tools that improve your confidence and move you from scarcity and resenment thinking into a knowing mindset of abundance and freedom.
- multiple law of attraction processes and positive psychology interventions that you can build into your lifelong gratitude practice to amplify contentment, meaning, purpose, and joy.
This will be a very fun program as gratitude feeds hope and generates joy! Armed with new skills you will see why Appreciation Changes Everything!
Optional love donation to AHSC
Funds go to support the Awakened Heart Spiritual Center and community charities
Free for those low on funds
Optional $10 donation to AHSC
Optional $15 donation to AHSC
Optional $20 donation to AHSC
Optional $25 donation to AHSC